Wednesday 10 December 2008

seconds, minutes, hours...

brain

heart

intestines


sorry post quality/quantity has been thin on the ground of late...i, like everybody else around me seems to be, am swamped with class work and christmas organising and generally trying to get everything out of the way before my birthday//friends and boyfriend visit//i go home for the holidays.

trust me, you don't want the rants that would be inevitable if i did get time to blog properly. some people, some things...are just strange right now.

i am literally counting down every possible unit of time until saturday at this point. and my organs feel like they are made of wool because of it. excitement mixed with worry i guess.

also...cannot post what i am thinking of wearing on my birthday as planned because some silly girl left the dress in ireland and the parents have to send it over!! oops.

sleepsleepsleeeeep!!

click<3

xx

No comments: