Wednesday 8 April 2009

we trade alcohol for blood...

okay guys, the amaaazing rachie(of whom i beyond want to raid the closet/piles of clothes all over her room!!) of leopardprint and lace has given me a lovely award that i wish to share with you all in the spirit of easter and the fact that i am ridiculously happy at this exact moment of time and hope you are too!!


1)Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
2)Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
3)Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
4)Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
5)Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I Love Blogging:
eek...i love it for so many reasons. it is an amazing way to encounter people who have the same or completely different tastes and lifeviews from me, which is something i enjoy. i've only had this blog a few months and already i have met some of the coolest girls (and guys) ever to share ideas and even disagreements with. i love reading blogs on subjects i don't necessarily agree on because i just love people who are passionate about what they are saying full stop. generally it's just nice to have an outlet that means i can pour out my pointless views on clothes, life and the universe in general and feel like i'm not just boring my friends to tears, hah. aaand i love the fact that it allows me to organise my otherwise complete scatterbrain thoughts as well as acting as a kind of online scrapbook about how my tastes and even my life have changed and developed. hah, whatever the reason, it is clear to see now that i am pretty much hooked!! also, i apologise for the slightly rambly sense of this post...my mother and i may have had a touch too much vino this evening.

anywaaay...i would now like to tag EVERYONE!! all the blogs i have in my sidebar are there for a reason, because i love reading them and think they are fantastic so i would like to know why you all blog too!! hopefully you'll be slightly more coherent than i was!!

i'm heading back to belfast tomorrow night for a night out with my spanish friend cristina who is visiting and an exciting semi-secret party/club thing on saturday...so hopefull i will have lots to fill you in on post-weekend. aaand my mum has invited two of my best friends (poor english souls) to share in easter festivities with us...so needless to say i am beyond looking forward to this, my last weekend at home until summerrr!! :/ how crazy!!

<3 click
xx


peace out!!

No comments: