Friday 17 April 2009

"they speak american, idiot!!"

say hello to jonathan duane bradley esquire...aka "boyface":].



all from topman as far as i can remember.
"awk, hiya!!":]


this, ladies and gentlemen, is my best friend in the whole wide world...my n.o.b...one of the few people who has floated around in my life for a DECADE!! he keeps me on the straight and narrow and doesn't even mind when i call him a thousand silly nicknames (though maybe only because he has as many equally stoopy ones for me).

and i'm sure you'll agree, he has pretty awesome taste in clothing to boot!! and was nice enough to let me take a wee photo of him in his formal/graduation attire to post on here despite the fact that it evidently made him quite awkward. also, shoes are missing because he hadn't bought them yet but they were lovely brown ones.

anyway...i am now back in (not as sunny as it should be:[) espana...so regular posting including a wee catch up will resume over the next few days. i have something exciting to show off!!

hope you are all well and that easter was as great for you as it was for me!!:]

<3 click
xx

No comments: