Friday 23 January 2009

this is my comeback girl...

finally...my exams are OVER!!:]

so naturally we had to go on a small shopping trip to celebrate (and commiserate that the cideria was closed...it's ok though, i have two cans chilling in my fridge right now).

here are some of my purchases...sorry i don't have time to try them on but i am currently flailing between packing and getting ready to go out tonight.

a slouchy waistcoat thing from bershka that i couldn't resist at 2€ int the sale!!
stocked up on oversize h&m tees again.

superhero ring from bijou brigitte.


i also got a little plain black skirt and some other stuff in h&m but didn't have time to take pictures.

there's a strong chance that some of the above will work it's way into my outfit for the trip home tomorrow so i'll maybe have time to snap a picture then??

today i had to say goodbye to some of my friends who were only studying here for one semester, which was pretty sad as i am a big girl's blouse. but i have made plans to see my friend nieltje when i visit my brother in holland this summer, which is exciting!!

also...please bear with me as i attempt to blog as much as possible over the next two weeks at home. i tend to shimmy between my parents' house and my boyfriend's and friends' which is pretty hectic. but i shall try to update as much as possible.

happy weekending!!:]

Click <3
xx

No comments: